Monday, October 31, 2011

New Life....Without Her.....Despite having good frens.... I became Dependent on my Frens

Since de last time i blogged..... Many things happened
She is gone out of my life after messing my life terribly bad...
She such a B**** dat she always flirt around and go outing wif guys alone.....
The worse part was.... she kept another guys photo..... i cant take it anymore....
SO I BROKE UP WIF HER!!! although i was not sure bout it at 1st
BUT!!! when she told me dat de day we broke up is our anniversary........
im TOTALLY CONFIRM sure dat i din make wrong decision for de 1st time in my life!!!


Months pass by, i blend into a new group of frens dis year..... 
They help me ALOT ALOT....
although i was quite annoying, they accept me as part of them.... 
dis help me regain confidence n live on without her.....
Maybe due to dis, i begin to be very dependent on them.....
i think dat i always ask them 4 help....
i felt reli reli sry wif wat i did.....
I hope to repay them soon.... 
THANX GUYS!!! all of u made my life better when im out of my house...
谢谢.... TERIMA KASIH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment